Em's EarMuffs For Kids
Em's EarMuffs For Kids are specifically designed for children aged 6 months to mid teens, to protect their ears from loud noises in any environment; live music, motor racing, fireworks, live sport or travel.
The EarMuffs feature a size adjustable headband and extendable metal arms to allow the earmuffs to grow with your child. They fold up to fit in the palm of your hand, making them easy to carry with you or store away.
Em's EarMuffs For Kids are recommended:
- Support regulation by reducing loud auditory input
- Settling children in noisy environments
- To protect your child's ears from noise inducing hearing loss
- For 6 months to mid-teens
- Size Adjustable
- Compact & Lightweight (190 grams)
- 26 Decibel (dB) Noise Reduction Rating (Class 5)
Tested to U.S. (ANSI S3.19) and European (EN352-1:2002) Safety Standards
- Designed in Australia
WARNING: Ems for Kids earmuffs are NOT a toy and should always be used under adult supervision.
If you suspect you or your child may be experiencing hearing loss, seek a medical professional (ENT specialist or audiologist) for a hearing test and proper examination.